Circle of Security - Dubbo - 30th April - Virtual or Onsite
About this event
Circle Of Security Onsite or Virtually
A six-week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence-based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment -
Enquiries Ph: 6809 6050
Time: 9:30am - 11:30am
Please note: This course is an abbreviated version of Circle of Security. Available to residents of Dubbo and surrounding areas.
Babysitting is unavailable.
Available virtually to residents of Dubbo and local areas only.
Date and location
30th April 2024
7th, 14th, 21st and 28th May 2024
4th June 2024
9:30am - 11:30am
- Tresillian in Western Family Care Centre - Dubbo 214 Darling Street, Dubbo NSW 2830
- Course Onsite : No Charge
- Course Virtually : No Charge
Booking window closes on 29th April 2024, 3:38 PM