Circle Of Security - Wollstonecraft - 2nd May
0 places left
About this event
An eight week Parenting Group for parents with babies and children up to 5 years of age.
The group is designed to enhance the bond and sense of security for both parent and child in their relationship by:
- Giving parents a roadmap as a way to better understand their children's needs.
- Inviting parents to reflect on their own experiences of being parented and how it impacts on their parenting.
- Providing a safe environment where parents can explore their strengths and struggles as parents.
It is a closed group which builds on from week to week, so commitment to attend is expected.
WHY CHOOSE "CIRCLE OF SECURITY"
It is an internationally recognised evidence based program which draws from 50 years of research into attachment -
Inquiries - Group Administrator - Lynn Richards
Date and location
2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th May 2023
6th, 13th and 20th June 2023
10am - 12pm
- Tresillian Wollstonecraft Family Care Centre 25 Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
- COURSE Only : No Charge
- BABYSITTING & Course : No Charge
Sorry, no places remain