Sustaining NSW Families: ANP Multidisciplinary Orientation: 21 February 2024.
About this event
This session is for staff involved and working in the Sustaining NSW Families (SNF) program, including nurse home visitors and multidisciplinary team members.
Purpose: To provide an understanding of the Sustaining NSW Families program and the interaction of the different roles within the Sustaining NSW Families teams.
The session will provide an overview of the:
- Sustaining NSW Families program
- What is the program?
- The program within the community health system
- Supporting policy framework - NSW Health including SAFE START
- Program aims.
- Program logic
- Visit schedule.
- Importance of fidelity to the program model
Date and location
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Sustaining NSW Families Staff Only : No Charge
All cancellations should be made in writing to TFCC-Education@health.nsw.gov.au
Booking window now closed