Train the Trainer: Tresillian Postnatal Depression and Anxiety Group Program
About this event
Postnatal Depression and Anxiety Therapy Group Facilitator Training Workshop
This two-day workshop has been specifically designed for professionals working with mothers with postnatal depression and anxiety and are interested in facilitating Tresillian’s ten-week Postnatal Depression and Anxiety Therapy Groups.
Child and Family Health Nurses, Mental Health Professionals, Social Workers, Psychologists and Psychiatrists who have attended previous workshops have found that this PNDA Therapy Group complemented their standard clinical intervention and provided an additional referral pathway to families.
This training workshop will provide:
- an overview of the clinical and theoretical frameworks that underpin the content of the group program
- an opportunity to explore each PNDA Group session through experiential activities
- an opportunity to discuss clinical application of the PNDA Therapy Group
- current research findings and discuss evaluation processes of the PNDA Group
On completion of the training workshop, participants will be provided with Tresillian’s Postnatal Depression and Anxiety Therapy Group Manual and a Certificate of Completion which can be used towards CPD points. Additional resources or readings will be offered during the workshop.
Margaret Booker <Margaret.Booker@health.nsw.gov.au>
This PNDA Training Workshop will be offered using a hybrid delivery model: face- to- face and virtual modalities, with camera.
Date and location
- 8 AM - 4:30 PM
- Tresillian Wollstonecraft Family Care Centre 25 Shirley Road, Wollstonecraft NSW 2065
- TFCC Staff Only : No Charge
- All external applicants : $300.00(GST included)
All cancellations must be made in writing to TFCC EDUCATION
Booking window now closed