Competition Ts & Cs
Redsbaby Pram Competition:
Promotion commences on 4/12/20 at 09.00AM AEST and closes on 6/12/20 at 11.59pm. For conditions of entry, see below. Terms & Conditions
- Entry in to this competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter, entrants must, visit the Tresillian stand at the PBC Expo in Sydney, on the 4th, 5th or 6th December 2020 and have their ticket scanned by a Tresillian staff member.
- Entry is only open to all permanent residents of Australia. Where an entrant is under the age of 18 years old, a parent or guardian must provide written permission for the entrant to participate.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash.
- The winner will be drawn randomly on the 7th December, at the conclusion of the Expo. If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize will be awarded to their parent or legal guardian.
- The Promoter (Tresillian) reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated postal address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter. The Promoter will not be held liable for any late, lost or misdirected mail.
- Employees and their immediate families of Tresillian and their agencies and companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- The winner will be notified via their contact details. Delivery of the prize will be arranged after the winner has been notified
- Prize value is the recommended retail value and is correct at time of printing. The prize value is in Australian dollars. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize after that date.
- The Promoter does not make any representations or warranties in relation to the suitability of the prize for use by a winner.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
- Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Terms and Conditions, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
- If any act or omission, event or circumstances occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- The competition commences on 04/12/20 at 09.00AM. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter’s database and not at the time of transmission by an entrant.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, each entrant is taken to consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s personal information to administer the Promotion, announce the winner and disclose the entrant’s personal information to organisations that assist the Promoter with administering the Promotion and announcing the winner, and to third parties as required by law (including authorities that regulate this Promotion). The Promoter are bound by the National Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and by entering in to this Promotion, each entrant also consents to the Promoter using their personal information for future marketing purposes.
- Prize worth: 1 x Redsbaby JIVE³ Pram RRP: $899.00.
- The Promoter is: Tresillian, McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192.
- Royal Society for the Welfare of Mothers & Babies is Tresillian, Head Office, McKenzie Street, Belmore NSW 2192.