Careers at Tresillian

Tresillian Family Care Centres offers a unique career path in child and family health. Our Centres are located in excellent locations around Sydney at Canterbury, Nepean, Willoughby and Wollstonecraft which gives us good access to families in need of parenting support.

Why work for us?

  • If you want the most stimulating experience of your career providing advanced practice nursing, social work and psychology services to families with young children;
  • We also provide early education child care services
  • Our Centres are located in excellent locations around Sydney at Canterbury, Nepean, Willoughby and Wollstonecraft. Click here to view our locations.

Positions Vacant

Vacancies are posted on this Website, and advertised in major state and local newspapers and on the NSW Health website.

Commonly asked questions

  • Can I book myself into Tresillian?

    NSW families can ask their GP or Child and Family Health Nurse for a Referral to Tresillian or Self Refer to Tresillian's services. Our Nurses are only a call away, ready to provide a listening ear, helpful advice and to assist you to access the Tresillian service which will best meet your needs. Call the Tresillian Parent’s Help Line on 1300 272 736.

  • What are the reasons for Self Referral to Tresillian in NSW?

    Becoming a new parent can be overwhelming and exhausting. Add to that the stresses of self-isolation due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it means parenting can be even more difficult. Tresillian can help you and your family during this challenging time with: Practical guidance and support on what you can do to help your baby sleep better, Feeding your baby - Breastfeeding or bottlefeeding, Working out baby’s sleep/feed/play daily rhythm or pattern, Toddler behaviour, Coping with twins or triplets, Self-care – your own emotional health and wellbeing especially during COVID-19.

  • How much does it cost?

    Day Services are covered by Medicare. Residential Services are covered by Medicare and/or your family’s private health fund. If both parents stay overnight one parent is a boarder and an accommodation/meals charge applies per day. You will be advised of the current rate prior to your admission.