The arrival of a new baby and every stage of your child’s development is an exciting time but it can be overwhelming. That’s where Tresillian Family Care Centres Day Services can help.
Our Child and Family Health Nurses can help make sense of your child’s crying, sleep, feeding and behaviour. Our aim is to help build a positive relationship between you and your child giving you confidence and reassurance as you progress through your parenting journey. We can also help you with your own emotional well-being.
- Visit a Tresillian Centre – FREE two-hour consultation with a Tresillian Nurse
- Telehealth – FREE two-hour consultation with a Tresillian Nurse
- Parent Groups – FREE parent education groups are held virtually, at Tresillian Centres and in the Community
Our team of health professionals can provide support and advice in the following areas:
- Sleep and settling difficulties
- Breastfeeding and Bottle feeding
- Infant nutrition
- Multiple babies
- Toddler behaviour
- Understanding your child’s developmental needs and cues
- Parent Education Groups
- Parent Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing
- Caring for Baby
- Cultural Support
How much does it cost?
The cost of Tresillian Day Services is covered by Medicare.
Make an Appointment!
To make an appointment with a Tresillian Nurse at one of our Day Services ask for a referral from your Child & Family Health Nurse, GP or parenting support service or self-refer by filling out this short self referral form and one of our Nurses will call you back.
Your first appointment usually takes around two hours where we work in partnership with you to develop a plan that will help towards meeting your goals. Follow-up appointments will be available from your local Tresillian service.
Download an information brochure
Locations in NSW:
- Tresillian Canterbury - (02) 9123 8800
- Tresillian Wollstonecraft - (02) 9432 4000
- Tresillian Nepean - (02) 9123 8990
Hunter New England District
- Tresillian In Manning, Taree - (02) 6515 1952
- Tresillian Muswellbrook - (02) 5575 4910
- Tresillian Armidale - (02) 6707 1930
- Tresillian In Southern Queanbeyan - (02) 6150 7720
- Tresillian in Southern - Moruya - (02) 4412 4940
- Tresillian in Southern - Goulburn - (02) 4826 9940
- Tresillian In Western, Dubbo - (02) 6809 6050
- Tresillian in Western - Cowra - (02) 5319 7900
- Tresillian in Far West, Broken Hill - (02) 6809 6050
Mid North Coast NSW
- Tresillian in Murrumbidgee, Wagga Wagga - (02) 5943 2713
- Tresillian in Murrumbidgee, Griffith - (02) 6909 1960
Locations in VIC:
Locations in ACT:
- QEII Family Centre - (02) 6205 2333 (24 hours, 7 days per week)
Lower North Shore – Referral Boundaries
Nepean Referral Boundaries